Substitute Permit Requirements:
· Apply to be a substitute teacher at http://ccsd1.org.
· Complete the Wyoming Professional Teaching Standards application, including a background check.
· Complete 24 hours of substitute training online on your own time. You are paid for 3 days at the substitute rate upon completion of training.
· Complete 30 hours of classroom observation while working as a substitute teacher.
· Successfully complete the Wyoming and U.S. Constitution exams (or have college transcript credit for coursework).
To begin the application process, go to http://ccsd1.org and apply for the certified substitute teaching position vacancy. For more information please contact the CCSD1 Human Resources Office at 307-358-2942