Online Registration is currently available from the PowerSchool Parent login!
Converse County School District #1 is pleased to announce our new online registration and student forms system - called School Forms. This system will eliminate the cumbersome, hard-copy paperwork required at the beginning of each school year. Instead, utilizing your existing PowerSchool login, you will access School Forms to fill out the student information by clicking this icon below on PowerSchool.
- If you already have a PowerSchool Parent account you can login from this link, PowerSchool login then click on the icon to register your student(s)
- If you do not have a PowerSchool Parent account you can create one from the this link, PowerSchool login
- New students to the district will need to be enrolled in PowerSchool by the school secretary at the school site before you can create a PowerSchool Parent account.
Please complete the Online Registration process so that your information and your child's information will be updated in PowerSchool for the new school year.
Filling out these forms is especially important so that the Transportation Department has accurate and updated addresses for your child as bus tags will be created with the information you provide. Also, if applicable, you will have the opportunity to fill out a Free & Reduced lunch application for the school year. A new Free & Reduced application is required every school year because the previous year status does not carry forward to the new school year.
Please contact your student's school with any questions. Click here for a list of all phone numbers.
May your child have a wonderful new school year!
- Open the PowerSchool Parent login and choose to sign in or create a new account
- Click the icon as noted on the top right to register your student(s)
- Click on the SchoolForms link to launch the application
- Click on your student's registration form to begin the Online Registration process