Q: How do I find the WyoLearn course to register?
A: First, make sure you have created a student account. Then, the courses are usually found by navigating to the WyoLearn Catalog, then:
  • Click the Enrichment Catalog tile
  • Click the Education tile
  • Type the name of the course or course number in the search box.
Q: How can I see my credits earned?
A: Beginning in the 2020-21 school year, CCSD #1 staff can see credits awarded in Frontline Professional Growth.  Login to Frontline, click My Info --> My Portfolio. It is important that you confirm these credits appear on your transcripts with PTSB and UW. If you are not a CCSD #1 staff member, you can request transcripts from the Wyoming Professional Teaching Standards board or the University of Wyoming.  
Q: What is the difference between PTSB and UW graduate credits?
A: PTSB credits (14 hours of seat time for 1 credit) are used for recertification through the Wyoming Professional Teaching Standards Board.  UW graduate credits (15 hours of seat time for 1 credit) can be used for both recertification (if you submit your transcript to PTSB) and for movement on the salary scale (as applicable to job role).  It is the staff members responsibility to ensure that transcripts are accurate with PTSB and UW, and provided to the Director of Human Resources per policy GCB and GCBA-R.  
Q: Can I enroll after the enroll by date:
A: Most of the time, enrollment after the enroll by  date is not possible, but it is dependent on the professional learning provider.
Q: How do I get salary advancement credit?
For salary advancement, the credit in which you are participating must be taken for graduate credit.  If you have any questions, contact our Human Resources Director. Refer to policy GCBA-R. 
Q: How do I qualify for the classified staff education incentive program?
Qualified classified staff may receive an incentive stipend for degree programs related to their current job description. Classified employees may annually receive $600 for an Associate's degree or $1200 for a Bachelor's degree.  To apply for this credit:  
  • Obtain form GCI-E from Human Resources and complete the form. 
  • Attach transcripts.  
  • Submit the form to the Human Resource Director.  
The Credit Advisory Panel will review the application and approve/deny the request.  
  • Qualified employees must resubmit the application every 5 years for review OR  
  • Upon reassignment to new position.
Q: How do I get reimbursed for my National Board Certification work?
Staff members who become National Board Certified Teachers will receive a state stipend of $4000 per year, as long as they are in a qualifying position in a Wyoming district. 

Fees associated with National Board Certification and/or certification renewal will be reimbursed by the district.    
  • Fill out a CCSD #1 voucher.  
  • Attach your National Board Financial Statement.  
  • Submit the form to the Assistant Superintendent.  
Staff members may take two days per year professional leave for required meetings and/or tests. 
Q: How can I make a suggestion for a credit opportunity?
A: The Assistant Superintendent will consider all ideas for credit opportunities for staff. Feel free to submit your ideas!
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.